For the past couple of weeks, the work that the Lord is doing in my life has been front and center. Not a gentle whisper. Not a casual conversation. He is down on His knees, His hands cupped around my cheeks, and His eyes fixed on mine. There is no escaping. There is no ignoring. God is speaking ... and I best pay attention.
So, this is my magnificent voyage ... as I walk by faith with my awesome Father and Savior. At times, the open waters will be calm and peaceful. But I also know that sometimes, the waves will be towering and the winds will be gusty. I can't promise you that this will be a happy place, but I know that it will be a victorious place ... only because ... Jesus is in the boat.
2 comments:
You will be needing a crew right?
I'm so excited to hear How our Father and Captain is leading you and your family. Be it through the calm, or even more so through the storms He will Always be there. I love you sister and don't forget that I will gladly row into the most wretched seas to be by your side. YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
so lets start paddling...
Hugs!
Ok, so I was just thinking about my original comment and although it is all true it was much more I ,and We based then I wanted it to be. I ment them in this respect:
May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Romans 15:5
So we will paddle on and be your prayer worriors always mindful that our sweet Jesus is in the boat. HE is mighty to save. HE will be our leader, our guide, and our hero.
Post a Comment