Sunday, October 4, 2009

He is all I need

Sometimes there can be a song that fills your mind and your mouth. And the words just resonate in your heart. This week, it's Kari Jobe's song Pure. It's a great reminder for me of God's love, and that He is all I need.



Your love is pure
Your love is precious
Your love is all i need
Your love surrounds me
Your love astounds me
Your love is everything.

I run to you
My heart is weak
I cling to you
You're all I see
It's my hearts desire
To be close to you
Here in your arms
I'll find my strength.


May it bless you as much as it has blessed me this week.

For more encouragement, visit Traci Michelle and click on the link below.

3 comments:

wedogmomma said...

Mmmmm, beautiful!
I love Kari Jobe, but I hadn't heard that one yet.
I definitely think worship was designed to get in under our skin and prod us along back to Jesus' heart.
ahhhhhhhh
"My heart is week, I cling to you..."
thanks Auntie Joan

Traci Michele said...

I love Kari Jobe! Just recently found her. May we always stay so close to our Lord, that we may hear His still small voice!

Love,
Traci

Traci Michele said...

Weekend Wisdom and Worship going on over at Ordinary Inspirations today if you are interested.

Hugs,
Traci