
It's a new year and there is a burning hope in my heart for this year to be better than the year past. Some would call it a resolution, but I see it as a returning. Returning to Him who will give me rest, strength, and a multitude of other blessings.
This year ...
I desire to be intentional with my walk with the Lord who gives all.
I desire to have a better 2012 ... and it's only possible if I draw near to Him.
Therefore ...

I dare to count 3 gifts a day and document 1000 gifts from Him by year end.
I dare to awaken my spiritual fervor and revolutionize my relationship with the only One who deserves all of me. (Awakening, S. Weems)
The journey back home begins.
My eyes will watch over them for their good, and I will bring them back to this land. I will build them up and not tear them down; I will plant them and not uproot them. I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the Lord. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart. (Jeremiah 24:6, 7 NIV)
Lord, help me become the person you have called me to be. Light the fire that once raged for You. And let this light shine brightly until the day You return.
No comments:
Post a Comment